Franklin Graham is Billy Graham's son.  Franklin operates a charity called Samaritan's purse.  When tragedy strikes around the world, Samaritan's purse rushes to provide humanitarian aid.  With unbelievable speed, precision and accuracy, Samaritan's purse sets up hospitals, dispenses food, water, clothing and shelter to those in need.
Look it up.
Franklin was being interviewed the other day.  The interviewer asked Franklin his opinion of Sharia law.  (I am sure you know by now, Sharia is the law used in some countries which allows unspeakable atrocities to women, and elite liberal feminists are full-fledged supporters of it.)
Graham said that if someone wants to practice Sharia law they should go back where they came from because we don't recognize Sharia law here, in America.
bible vs quranSegueing seamlessly along the liberal talking points agenda, the interviewer asked a follow up question:

"And, you are against gay marriage, right?"
I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried, seriously.  And, I am really sorry that I don't know who the interviewer was.  But, it was a radio interview and I was in the car.
Anyway, Franklin said, "I don't know what that has to do with this discussion.  I believe the Old Testament, cover to cover and I believe the New Testament, cover to cover."
I can't grasp, and never will be able to grasp, the interviewer's logic.  Franklin Graham is against Sharia law, which legalizes mutilation of women, honor killings, and honor beatings.  We all should be against it.  Most importantly, elite liberal feminists should be against these atrocities which are a REAL war on women.
At the same time as liberals champion Sharia law, they also champion gay marriage.
Let me be clear, the only thing that is keeping Muslims from killing gay people right now is the armed, American Christians standing between them.
Did you catch that?  Do you understand what I am saying?
Tolerance comes from our Christian heritage.  Now that we are in an all-out war against Christianity and the 2nd amendment, I am not sure what is going to happen to us.
Do you?
From Around the Web